Thank you for applying for a sponsorship or donation through Horch Roofing.
Our employees have collectively decided how they would like to see our sponsorship and donation monies allocated. We created the "Horch Roofing Responsible Giving Committee" to review each request and how it relates to our annual focus.
This committee meticulously looks at each application before funding is awarded. We welcome your organization's interest in the Horch Roofing Responsible Giving Program.
At this time, Horch Roofing's charitable giving emphasis is on organizations whose programs and services support ending hunger. We have also focused on organizations that support the following causes: Children's health and well-being, homelessness, chronic illness, elderly issues, animal shelters, veterans issues, environmental causes, emergency services, and sports programs.
If you are interested in applying for a sponsorship or donation please fill out one of our applications below, attach the additional information we have requested and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In June and July of 2020, Horch Roofing donated $200 for every residential asphalt and metal contract to the Good Shepherd Food Bank to help our friends and neighbors affected by the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. We were proud to donate a total of $16,200 to the Good Shepherd Food Bank. Every $200 can buy enough food to sustain a child experiencing food insecurity for more than 2 months or provide nutritious pantry staples for 5 seniors experiencing hunger.
Every year Horch roofing employees choose a cause to focus our donations on, and our Responsible Giving Committee works throughout the year to honor the employees goal. This year's goal is supporting organizations that work to end hunger. With Covid-19 highlighting an even greater need for food assistance in Maine, Horch Roofing's partnership with the Good Shepherd Food Bank will support our neighbors in need.
- ALS Association
- American Cancer Society
- Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce
- Belfast Area High School (RSU 71)
- Belmont Fire Department
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mid-Maine
- Camden Hills Regional High School (Five Town CSD)
- Camden Public Library
- Camden Rotary Club
- Five Towns Little League
- Central Lincoln County YMCA
- Center for Maine Contemporary Art
- Coastal Mountain Land Trust
- Damariscotta Blues Fest & Pub Crawl
- Farnsworth Art Museum
- Five Town Football
- Five Town Little League
- Friends of Rockland Harbor Lights
- Georges River Land Trust
- Habitat for Humanity
- Pope Memorial Humane Society
- Karl’s Kids
- Knox County Homeless Coalition
- LifeFlight Foundation.
- Lincolnville Central School
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Maine Women’s Network
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Medomak Babe Ruth Little League
- Medomak Valley Land Trust
- Midcoast Breast Cancer Classic
- Mid-Coast Builders Alliance
- Midcoast Leadership Academy
- Midcoast Magnet
- Mid-Coast School of Technology
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Oceanside High School
- One Community Many Voices
- P.A.W.S. Animal Adoption Center
- Pen Bay Healthcare Foundation
- Pen Bay Waldo Healthcare Foundation
- Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Penobscot Bay YMCA
- Ragged Mountain Recreation Area Foundation
- Rockland Kiwanis
- Rockland Main Street Inc.
- Oceanside Pee Wee Football
- Rockland Rotary
- Searsmont Historical Society
- Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber
- Special Olympics
- The Island Institute
- The Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Thomaston 4th of July Committee
- Trekkers Inc
- United Midcoast Charities
- West Bay Rotary Club
Peter and Team, Hard to find the words to thank you for your generosity. This gift will make such a difference for our students. Thank you!
Peter, thanks so much for the football sponsorship! We really appreciate it.
Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.
Thank you so much for your amazing and generous support of the Travis Mills Foundation! We are honored to have your continued support of the Miles for Mills 5K. Your continued support will ensure our recalibrated veteran families are able to relax, reconnect and recover with others who have overcome similar obstacles. Thank you!
Many thanks to Horch Roofing for helping Making Community Happen (MCH) continue to provide hot Meals on Wheels to those in need in Knox County. At a time of increasing demand, your generosity has a tremendous impact.